*** Please note that Nessie cannot be supplied without a prescription. By purchasing this product you agree that you have had a consultation with our Naturopath at Advanced Natural Health. To make an appointment, please use the calendar below.
Supports the health and function of every system. It's name is short for NECESSARY!
In a first for an Australian Naturopath, this highly versatile formulation of 5 prescription-only supplements includes nutrients dedicated to supporting overall health. Chelsey has personally mixed this formula for her patients over several years and now has made it available to all.
As this is prescription-only, you must have a consultation with one of our Naturopaths to ensure it is in your best interest to have.
Nessie tastes great and is made up of the following supplements:
- The health and function of the nervous system
- The production of energy in the body
- Healthy cardiovascular function
- Healthy immune function
- Healthy methylation reactions
Boost SAMe Levels
(Dr. Vera’s Ultra Theanine)
- Promotes the thinning of mucus in the lungs, making it easier to clear
- Promotes optimal immune function
- Supports liver and kidney detoxification and aids in the clearance of heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium
- Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults
- Acts as a potent antioxidant
(Ariya Purity PHGG)
- Helps relieve nervous system stress and mild anxiety
- Neuroprotection and support of cognitive function
- May improve alertness and attention
- Possesses antioxidant activity
- May support immunity
- May support a healthy blood pressure and heart rate
- Promotes intestinal and colon health;
- Aids in the transit of food through the intestines;
- Assists weight control by providing a satiety effect;
- Promotes the absorption of essential minerals; and
- Helps the body combat increased blood glucose levels by controlling the glycemic index of foods.
Dose: Mix 1 - 2 scoops (1 level included scoop contains approx. 9.36g) into water. Mix and consume before lunch or as recommended by your registered healthcare practitioner. Contains: Taurine; Magnesium glycinate dihydrate; Magnesium citrate; Magnesium orotate; Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate; Zinc citrate dihydrate; Glutamine; Thiamine hydrochloride; Thiamine - 17.9mg); Riboflavin sodium phosphate; Nicotinamide; Calcium pantothenate; Pantothenic acid - 150.0mg); Pyridoxine hydrochloride; Pyridoxal 5-phosphate; Calcium folinate; Hydroxocobalamin; Levomefolate calcium; Mecobalamin; Trimethyglycine; N-acetylcysteine (NAC); Ultra Theanine; PHGG.